Our Clinical Mission
At the Center for Advanced Periodontal & Implant Care, our clinical mission is to achieve the pinnacle in periodontal and implant care for our patients. We partner with our patients and team members to deliver a remarkable and memorable experience utilizing quality treatment and superior customer service. Our philosophy of care is listening carefully to our patients and delivering treatment in a comfortable manner. We are deeply engaged with continuing education and coaching, thereby enabling us to provide our patients with leading-edge technology, materials and techniques.
Superior Customer Service & Quality Care
Our philosophy of care is to “Listen Carefully and Delivery Comfortably” as well as “Prevention for Retention.” We believe in providing our patients with a comprehensive exam in order to provide a personalized treatment plan based on the patient’s needs and desires. Our examinations include checking the health of your gums, performing oral cancer screenings, and taking any x-rays as necessary.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Farah is the director of multiple study clubs, therefore he places a strong emphasis on continuing education for both himself and his team. Throughout the year, we attend numerous continuing education courses to stay current with the latest technology, treatments and protocols. Continuous in-house training is performed throughout the year to ensure that we remain an efficient team and provide superior service to our patients. Our most recent training and certification includes CPR.
We Care for Your Safety!
Infection control is very important at our office. To protect our patients and our team, we strictly adhere to the sterilization and cross-contamination standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Additionally:
- All instruments are ultrasonically cleaned, packaged individually and autoclaved (heat steamed under pressure) after each use and sterilization testing strips are processed with each load to ensure complete sterilization.
- Every water line is tested and treated to eliminate harmful bacterial biofilm and to meet the current recommendations from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of <500 CFU/ml.
- Digital x-rays are utilized to reduce and minimize radiation exposure.
- Protective, lead x-ray aprons are used to protect the chest and thyroid.
- Protective eyewear is provided for all patients.
- Latex products are not used in this practice.
A Positive Experience
Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care to make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Should you have questions regarding our practice, please feel free to ask us at your next visit or give us a call at 330.494.7004!